Thursday, September 6, 2012

Easy Peasy Philly Chicken Dish

Last minute supper madness today.  We got delayed at the grocery store so grabbed some Philly Cream Cheese Sauce (Creamy Garlic)

I knew I had chicken breasts in the freezer, and some frozen Veggies.  In my head I also had some tomato based pasta sauce.  Reality showed me I didn't.

2 Chicken Breasts
2 cups frozen mixed veggies (This mix had peppers, sugar peas, asparagus, spinach)
1 container Philly Cooking Sauce- Savory Garlic
(If i had it 1/2 cup tomato based pasta sauce)
Pasta (what ever kind ya got around) 

I started the chicken breasts in the sauce pan.  At same time I got the pasta cooking in a separate pot.  When chicken is close to cooked I add 1/3 the Cooking sauce and frozen veggies.  Drain pasta and set aside when done.

When chicken is cooked and veggies are warm add the pasta and remaining Philly Cooking Sauce

And that's it! Like i said above i think it would be killer to be 1/2 a container Philly cooking sauce and 1/2 -1cup red Pasta Sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...